Ways to pay
How do we secure online transactions?
Uganda Airlines’ payment gateway partner is PCI-DSS level 1 certified, which means we have the highest security standard in the world. Our fraud prevention system is made of two layers: Cutting edge technology powered by AI and adaptive statistical data, and a manual review of the transactions by our fraud prevention team.
PCI DSS Level 1 certified and Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant ensures that strict governance and data protection policies are in place and enforced systemically. In addition, has in-built encryption, anti-malware to protect credit card data.
Our payment solution will allow for guest to be in full control of their details.
Here are some of our payment options:
Once you've booked your flight online or through our Customer Centre, you can pay quickly and securely using MasterCard, Visa or American Express.
- If a credit/debit card has been used to pay on behalf of someone else, we'll need to see a photocopy of the front and back of the credit or debit card and a photocopy of the cardholder's passport at the airport.
- If the passenger is unable to produce the photocopies at the airport, Uganda Airlines will not allow the passenger to travel.
- Credit or debit cards can’t be used to pay on behalf of someone else traveling to or from Somalia or South Sudan.
Book Now Pay Later
Passengers can make their booking online and make the payment within 24 hours after making the booking. This option allows them to make their booking now and get time to make schedule change without making the payment within the 24-hour mark.
If you wish to pay using cash or mobile money, select the ‘Pay later’ option when you book your flight online or through our Customer Centre. You can then pay at the Airport or at any of our Branch offices.
Pay at airport option shall be available for flights departing within the next 24 hour. Pay at airport option will allow customers to make reservation online and make the payment at the airport until two hour of fight departure time.
Another payment method on Uganda Airlines website is a payment and it allow passengers to make payment at any branch office.
- If you’re traveling in Economy Class, your booking will be on hold for 4 hours allowing you time to make the payment. You must pay for your flight within 4 hours.
- If you’re traveling in Business Class, you’ll have 4 hours to make the payment.
- If your flight booking has both Economy and Business Class as part of your trip, you must pay for your flight within 4 hours.