Book Your Preferred Seat
Preferred seat select facility is available at UGANDA AIRLINES Booking sales offices and website.
Seat reservation for our Business Class passengers on all select routes operated by UGANDA AIRLINES will be Free of Charge as per the current policy.
The paid seat selection doesn't include Bassinet seats for infants which continue free of charge. One accompanying child or an adult in addition will be provided an adjoining seat free of charge at the time of ticket booking, subject to availability. In order to avail this facility, the second child or parent has to be booked in the same Booking Reference as the infant and the first parent.
The preferred seat selection scheme for Economy Class passengers is available on select routes operated by UGANDA AIRLINES. This scheme is not available on UGANDA AIRLINES codeshare flights.
The scheme extends to cover Window, Aisle and Middle Seats in the Front and Middle zone of the Aircraft. All seats in the rear section including Window, Aisle, and Middle are currently available at a fee, and available through our website on first come basis.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, FOR EMERGENCY EXIT ROW SEATS
In compliance with the exit row seating guidelines of Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (UCAA), passengers on seats next to the emergency exit doors must:
- Be able to reach and willing to observe the written / pictorial safety instructions related to emergency evacuation in English OR Swahili OR ability to understand oral Crew Commands;
- Be fully able-bodied and have sufficient physical strength, dexterity, and mobility to open and pass through the emergency exit doors expeditiously without assistance or impeding others;
- Be in good health at the time of check-in, boarding, and during the flight;
- Be above 15 years of age on the date of the first flight;
- Not be pregnant;
- Not be an unaccompanied minor;
- Not be a passenger with restricted mobility, which shall include persons with a physical or intellectual disability, persons who are using a wheelchair or other assistive devices, and persons who are impaired due to any other cause as they may endanger themselves or others in the event of an emergency;
- Not be directly responsible for the caring of children, infants, elderly or passengers with restricted mobility;
- Not be an elderly or frail person who appears incapable of operating or assisting with the operation of the emergency exit;
- Not be under the influence of any intoxicating substance at check-in, boarding, and during the flight;
- Not require an extension seat belt due to large body size; and not use the In-flight Entertainment System during aircraft taxi, take-off or landing.
- Disclaimer: UGANDA AIRLINES reserves the Right to allot an alternate seat at any stage of the journey for operational or safety requirements without assigning any reasons. Passengers who select an Emergency Exit Row seat and do not meet any of these criteria at the time of check-in, boarding or during the flight, may be re-assigned to another seat without any refunds.